Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Isn't txguy8800 great... He is the perfect example of a true American citizen... Look at what he posted...

First of all, let me tell you that I'm a Mexican-American. I was born in Texas, I've spent 22 years in the military, and now I'm a teacher. I tell you this because before you read what I have to say, I think its important for you to know who I am.





Now, I'd like to say that I totally agree with you. Those of us whose parent are US citizens and were born in the USA are proud of our Mexican heritage and our contributions to our culture in America, but we're embarrassed by the illegals who spit on our Mexican pride, commit a crime by coming to the USA illegally and then drain all taxpayers of money with their crimes and the need to support for their anchor babies with Medicaid, Food Stamps and yes even education. It's a crime what these illegals are doing and our politicians are eager to forgive these transgressions and grant amnesty.





I also agree with you because assimilation is not part of their vocabulary. Instead, they want our society to accommodate their culture, and many of us are doing just what they want, especially, food stores (Fiesta), Pizza Joints (Pizza Patron), totally Spanish speaking radio stations, Univision, Telemundo and the list goes on and on.





These illegals have no loyalty to our country, they want only our benefits while they continue to worship at the Mexican Flag and support a regime that encourages them to be illegals in order to relieve Mexico's economic woes.





Those in authority (the government) those who make money off the illegals and those who hope that the support of illegals will eventually give them political power (LULAC and Liberals) spit in all our faces and tell us it doesn't matter what we think, they know better.





What a freaken mess.Isn't txguy8800 great... He is the perfect example of a true American citizen... Look at what he posted...
As for me, i have waited in my country for almost 11 years waiting for my turn to get an immigration visa...


Now, they want to reward those illegals who disobeyed the law...


if I new this is going to happen, I could have came when i was 11 years younger...


I see that sending all those illegal immigrants back to their countries, and wait their turn, this is justice...Isn't txguy8800 great... He is the perfect example of a true American citizen... Look at what he posted...
Very nice!
this guy is such a hypocrit


the same reason his parents came here that is why they came here to i hate people that are only one sided on this ppl need to get their head out of the ***** gutter and see that this ppl are not here to ruin ur healthcare they are just trying to make a living like u and i


this is a lot different to ppl that arent immigrants becuase they dont know how hard it is and they just talk without any knowledge
I will give him the benefit of the doubt.
Those type of rejects do not speak for me.


And I too am Mexican to the core American.. Regardless of any ones opinion all in one! And if I choose to help anyone in need of a better life. Then I guess I too am a God fearing man. Who unlike must people who concern themselves on how they can better be accepted. And if those who believe that they are better than anyone else whether legal or illegal. Then you may want to unlock your soul since sooner or later one either gets with God today,tomorrow.. But most definitely you are going to get that opportunity to sooner then you'd like since you obviously are atheist if your hearts are that stiffly shut down!


What vicious cycles you possess might want to get exorcised. To stop the misery within and simply be content that you are not in their shoes! Because if it really was about being true Americans. Then why let you fellow men,women,and children live on corner streets and homeless (';Ignored 363 days';) out of the year and recognize them only on THANKSGIVING and CHRISTMAS?!
You are completely right, he has assimilated very well into the American culture. He's done so to such an extent that he has also adopted the American ignorance. Someone who criticizes Spanish television or media is definitely not aware of today's globalism. Obviously this guy knows nothing about how it was the United States Government who provoked illegal immigration in the first place. Yes, I said it's your fault, and I don't care if you call me anti-American. I'm sick of it. You boast about how great your country is and whine about how Hispanic countries are trying to harm you, and yet you do not know how much harm your country has done to us.





You reject anything that doesn't look like you, and despise anyone from another culture. Damn, even Germans have learned their lesson with the Jews. Many of the attitudes being taken towards Hispanics today are exactly as the ones by the Nazis in Germany. You people definitely don't learn from History. Hell, what would you know if your primary education system teaches no world history or geography whatsoever?
Good for him. very well said.
get your facts straight.
If corporate America wasn't making money off the illegal aliens, and the government wasn't getting what they wanted, the borders would be secured and every undocumented person would be gone. It's all about MONEY!
I agree and disagree with some of his statements. I really do not mind that there are two stations on my channel lineup that are Spanish speaking or having Spanish newspapers. Many people are just nostalgic for TV from back home. I say my parents are very well adjusted to the US and still like to watch their Indian programming. I believe in a balance of assimilation and diversity. Basically I just want you to speak our language and not trying to make people adjust to your situation, and be open to Americans in general. But I do agree with him about illegals and ';guest worker'; programs. If people want to come here to live I want to make sure they are willing to want to make the full commitment. I do not want people who want to just work and then move back home. It doesn't help our country and it really doesn't help your own situation and your home country. Europe has these types of programs and it already shows it doesn't work you just create a second class society that is impoverished and prone to crime. I think his views are a little more strict than mine but in general we are fighting the same thing.
Maybe in your opinion he is, write him a letter if you want to tell him how great you think he is. Secondly how absurd to blame Spanish speaking radio stations and TV stations on illegal immigrants, do you actually think THEY own them, please.....

No comments:

Post a Comment