Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that when a U.S. citizen turns 100, the U.S. President writes them a Happy Birthday note?

I was told about this today. Sounds very unusual...Is it true that when a U.S. citizen turns 100, the U.S. President writes them a Happy Birthday note?
It's actually true.Is it true that when a U.S. citizen turns 100, the U.S. President writes them a Happy Birthday note?
Yes





I hope I live long enough to get a letter from the president! :)
It can be done, but it's not automatic. You can request a note from the White House Greetings Office. It takes a while, so you have to request it several months ahead of time.





www.whitehouse.gov
Yes, it;s true but you the President has to know if the person reaches the 100. Maybe it's nice to write them when will he/she turned 100, and they will send you a diploma like Happy Birthday card.
I am pretty sure this is false. My great grandmother is 101 right now, and I never heard that she got a note. But it may be possible that you have to write them and tell them that the person has reached 100.
If Obama was the President, I would willingly kill myself at the age of ninety-nine years and 364 days, not to get a letter from him.
Yes it is and you'll also hear from Willard Scott and the Today Show.
He also attends the funeral of every 100th soldier we bury.
It's a lie. Obama just has his staff xerox a signed hallmark card.
Oh yay! Something to live for!
yes, that is true!!
at most a staffer
u didn't know that?????





yes, he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment