Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that non-US citizens must have their passport valid at least six months prior to their entering US?

If my passport is valid when I want to enter US, but will expire in less than six months, can I enter US? Say, if my passport expires in 3 months and I want to enter to US today, can I do that? Anyone had any bad experiences related with this issue?Is it true that non-US citizens must have their passport valid at least six months prior to their entering US?
Msnbc did an article on that situation -- the length of time before the passport expires varies depending on the country: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13342877/Is it true that non-US citizens must have their passport valid at least six months prior to their entering US?
Yup.. six months before !!!








Good Luck. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment