Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Im planning to apply for us citizen its true that i need to go to court when i change my last name,?

i want to change my name when i apply for us citizenship, actually its my last name not my first name i want to change,,Im planning to apply for us citizen its true that i need to go to court when i change my last name,?
In order to change your last name, you have to go to court unless you are getting it done as part of getting married or getting divorced. Other than that you have to do a few things and then go to court. Check out the process in your state by going online and do a search for it. Good luck to you.Im planning to apply for us citizen its true that i need to go to court when i change my last name,?
Yes... you can do it all for free when doing citizenship


its one of the question on the N400








Court depends on area

No comments:

Post a Comment