Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that Obamma cant even prove he's a US citizen?

A friend told me that tonight. That he cant provide a actual birth certificate.





Well if thats the case, how the hell is he running for President of the United States.





I seem to recall a law we have that says you have to be born in the US Is it true that Obamma cant even prove he's a US citizen?
You don't question a persons bona fides publicly, you verify them. ANYBODY who want's to know the truth can find out where this man was born. That verifiable information is all over the web.





I have no politics, and do not vote, but this stinks of being a lowlife reprehensible assault on this man's integrity. I deem this to be highly offensive since he's 50% African American and I'm 70%.





His mother was a US citizen, lived in Kansas, and by that benchmark he too is a US citizen. If there's a problem with his heritage then I should look out for El Migre myself since I was born in Kansas.





Do we blame this question on the Republicans or the KKK?Is it true that Obamma cant even prove he's a US citizen?
No, that isn't true.





Your friend is joking. Or stupid.





He was born in Hawaii. Last time I checked, that was the USA.





No one questions that except for some whackos.
NO... It seems information is not correct ! I have gone through one source which really describes all the history about OBAMA and ELECTION EVENTS !


If possible, navigate to the inner posts which may clear your doubt !





Bye.....


cool...
Why do people seem to forget he got into the Senate (maybe because he didn't do anything) but he go into meaning he already had to prove it.
He has prooven that he does not like our Constitution by saying so. The whole birth certificate thing will go nowhere. Even if it is prooven it will be too late.
if that were true he would not be running. end of stroy.
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment