Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that Mark Sanford is not a U.S. citizen and was, in fact, born in Argentina, which is why he is so?

attracted to the area? Where's the birth certificate? I don't believe he is eligible to be a U.S. politician. Does anyone have a link to his birth certificate? Doesn't matter, I heard it is a forgery.Is it true that Mark Sanford is not a U.S. citizen and was, in fact, born in Argentina, which is why he is so?
2 pts Thanx 4 playingIs it true that Mark Sanford is not a U.S. citizen and was, in fact, born in Argentina, which is why he is so?
If he becomes a presidential candidate in 2012, you can ask him to prove his eligibility. I am sure that we will know much more about his private life compared to what we know about Obama.


Media will dig through his past and publish it. I wish they were as diligent in Obama's case.


No birth ccertificate no school records, no passport information...
I was there when he was born. I am, in fact, his godfather. End of rumor; he is a U.S. citizen.
Yeah I've yet to find one person who can give me a link to his birth certificate.
Well, unless Florida (where he was born) has seceded from the United States, he is a natural born citizen of this country.





You don't have to be from Argentina to be attracted to Argentine people.They happen to be very handsome folks.





Are you just as suspicious about the bama's birth certificate issues?
It is required by law the President be born in the US. It is not required of other offices.

No comments:

Post a Comment